VRF System

Variable Refrigerant Flow System.

In Progress Shot

A still from my next personal project in the works, animating the car speeding down a race track.

Leviathan GT












For this personal project I designed a car from scratch and created a CG visualization of it. I call it the Leviathon GT. The software I used was Autodesk Maya 2015 with Mental Ray. The design is based off of modern super cars like the Audi R8 Spyder, McLaren P1, and Onyx Peugeot. While I used elements from other cars for inspiration, the joy I got out of this was coming up with an original design. Scroll down to see the breakdown from the finished product to the beginning sketches.
Car in an environment using image based lighting setup courtesy of digital tutors.
Back view in basic studio lighting setup.
Model with materials applied and placed in a basic studio lighting setup.
Finished Model. I downloaded the wheels to save time here, but ended up making my own version later and swapped these out.
Model wireframe, kept with a fairly low polycount so the car could be easily used for animation later.
Perspective view showing the model being build around the drawings.
The orthographic sketches I made of the top, front, and side of the car were scanned and brought into Maya.
Made this badge to put on the back of the car for the "Leviathon GT" emblem.
Car Turnaround



Client: Exterior

Architectural Illustration of a hospital using 3ds max and Vray. See Environments page for more
Process shot: blocking out the scene and testing some materials.

Personal: A Mars Western

This short western-style alien shootout I made while studying animation at MCAD. The characters were made with Maya toon shading, and the backgrounds with Photoshop.
Alien sheriff modeled and rigged.

Client: Scary Skeleton

I made this skeleton character for a seasonal product design company. The purpose was for it to eventually made into a mold and sold at retail stores as a Halloween decoration. Halloween is mainly for kids so wanted the design to be fun, but also scary looking mua ha ha!

Model Wireframe in Maya 2015




Client: Generator

This Generator was a pre-existing model from my workplace at Ingersoll Rand. I ended up re-texturing, lighting and rendering this with V-ray. Getting the materials to look correct was most of the work but it ended up looking pretty nice. Click the Product Stills page for more

Client: Site Map

This project was for a client who wanted a cutout of their area of buildings to use as a main menu graphic.

Client: Exterior

The client provided some rough paintings as reference so I could produce this CG illustration of their future insurance building.